November 20, 2008
Ok, I know that this is late, but yes I was one of the crazies that went to see Twilight at midnight. And believe it or not, it was freezing in Texas that night and we had to wait over an hour outside. Oh well, we were making memories I guess. Also, I always wanted to take a blanket into the theater to cuddle up in and now I had the chance. I must admit it didn't quite reach my expectation for it, but then when does a movie ever do justice to a book. And to make this even crazier, after staying up so late, the next day we took off for a 19 hour drive to Utah...straight through!

1 comment:
Emily,
I'm totally impressed with you. I would not have guess you for the midnight movie type. I had you pegged as the bath and bed by 10 pm type.
Even though everyone said it was less than satifying, I am still going to see it as soon as I get to Utah. Hopefully it will still be in the theaters by then.
Post a Comment