Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rudolph Run

This Saturday was Allen's annual Rudolph Run. Where Marion won the trophy, for having the most students running, for the 4th year in a row! This was our third time participating as a family.
Alex and Hayley posing with real reindeer.Running brings out the competitive side of Hayley. She is set on winning the whole family. Here is the view I had of her for most of the race. Even when she started crying, because it was starting to hurt, I couldn't get her to walk. Way to go Hayley, you are the champ for the 2nd year in a row!
Geoff and Alex heading to the finish line. Alex was a good sport running with his injured dad the whole race. It was a cold morning, but a fun time as a family.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Way to go, Hayley! You're a winner!
Alex, what a guy to have such pity on your invalid old papa. Kudos to you!
We really, really miss y'all. (See I still have some Texan in me).

Gifford Family said...

I just read all your posts. Looks like you have been busy! Your mom told me about your visit, sounds like you guys had a great time :)

corrychronicles said...

way to go guys, that is awesome you did that as a family. Isn't it so rewarding.
How is the leg Geoff?