Next we headed off to Syracuse, UT to join the Gillespies for Thanksgiving dinner. And except for Brian, Becky and James (who are in Switzerland-and we missed you) the whole family was together.
Alex loved playing with his cousins every chance he got,
and watching football, and the playing football some more.
Hayley & Riley
Grandma got a doll house for the girls to play with and Hayley did a great job keeping her two younger girl cousins occupied.
Alex enjoying a turkey leg.
Zoe, Grandma, Hayley and Riley
We ended the evening with everyone gathering in the basement to battle it out on guitar hero...
Look at everyone together in the same room!
Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving y'all (see I'm a Texan now)
we loved seeing and visiting with you.

2 comments:
We feel totally left out! I was thinking that next year I will plan my trip to Utah to start just before Christmas and end right after New Years. That way I won't miss a thing. We were the only ones not there on my side of the family as well so we double missed out.
We totally wish you were going to be in Utah for Christmas. Next time we will plan better to see you. But we are hoping you and Geoff will announce a trip to visit us soon...
And there is always the family reunion next Summer but that just seems so far away.
You got some fun pictures of Thanksgiving too. Will you send me what you have of any of my family?
Post a Comment