Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts

Christmas morning found our tree packed with gifts.
Of all the presents under the tree, my family let me open up the first one...
a brand new camera (let me know if you can tell a difference).
Hayley got her Julie doll, just look at that smile!
Alex received rock band, do you think he wanted it?
Geoff got the perfect push up (don't know why he looks so excited).
Mom was presented with a beautiful book from David, a book that shows the events of this past year as seen through David's camera. (Next time you are in Morgan you have to check it out, he has an amazing eye)
And with Mom's help, the kids were able to give Dad the binoculars he has always wanted. (Did you know that you can even look at stars with these?)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

So, as soon as I saw that Hayley got an American Girl I pretty much started to scream. I love American Girl Dolls!!!! I still get the magazines to this day and the emails. Just the other day I opened up all my American Girl Doll clothes and books and accessories. I love love love them! I secretly wanted to buy a doll outfit for fun for Christmas, but then I realized I am 22 and should probably not play with dolls. :) Tell Hayley I am super jealous!

Chrystal said...

I got Rockband for PS3 for Christmas also! A little frustrated with the guitar, but otherwise a lot of fun!