Yes, I got a new camera too. I was truly spoiled this Christmas. Geoff knows my love of photography and he got me a very nice, very fancy camera. The problem is, I don't really know how to use it. Luckily it has a automatic function, and it will focus, adjust the light and flash, and everything else by itself. However, I really want to learn how to use it the way it is meant to be used. I have read the book, and I am trying to learn and remember the different functions. Today I worked on focusing with different parts of the camera, and at different depths. Stay tuned to this blog to see my progression. Now for a sneak peek of the rest of our Missouri trip, just remember, I just started, I am no David, but enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you're doing great! I'm no David either...
Post a Comment