Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Looking back at 2008 we realize how blessed we were to have each of you in our lives. Little moments make memories that we will treasure for a life time. Thanks you all for your love and support this last year. And may we all have a wonderful 2009....Cheers!

Nothing like ringing in the New Year with sparkling cider in Dixie cups!



We enjoyed our last night of '08 with Ryan, Shelley, Laura, Brent and kids. A quiet night with family is just the way to spend it. Although I don't know if you would count a night of Rock Band and confetti poppers as quiet!

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Happy New Year! I love your new family pictures, did David take those? They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. I like the picture of Geoff sipping his sparkling cider while holding the dog. Too funny!

Chrystal said...

I love the new photo of your family! Just beautiful!

Our new address is 1805 Benbow Way, Houston, TX 77080.

Anonymous said...

You party animals. Our kids were zonked by 8:30. Hope this year is as great as the last one.