Hayley and I went to Shreveport, LA with Ryan, Shelley and family for a family style Mardi Gras Parade. You have to arrive early in the day to stake out your area, but then you are free to roam, play and eat until the parade starts that evening. I had a lot of fun taking pictures, and plenty of targets, especially Hayley and Emma (the little posers!).
Hayley & Emma
My neice Erin blowing bubbles
My nephew Seth, dressed up on his rip stick.
Emma, Seth & Hayley
"Throw me some beads!"
As the floats passed they'd throw beads, cups, stuffed animals and other random prizes.
Look close, you can see all the beads hanging ready to be thrown.
Emma, Amber & Hayley showing off their collection of beads.
Hayley and I had a fun weekend. Geoff and Alex stayed home to compete in his last season basketball game, and have a 'boys' weekend.

6 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! What cute gals. My girls love to pose also.... Its a girl thing :)
Looks like y'all had a bunch of fun. We might have to try that family style Mardi Gras when we come back.
Looks like so much fun. I know we enjoyed going to the Mardi Gras parties when we lived in Louisiana, fun times.
I don't know about just girls liking to pose. Tristan will pose all the time. Maybe he plays with his sisters a little too much. It looked like you all had a blast. I liked Seth's poses too.
how FUN!
Looks like it was a blast. I can't believe all the beads you guys got!
Post a Comment