Every few months, Hayley's Jazz class has a peek-a-boo day where parents can go in and watch. Since we were in Utah for her last one, I saw a huge improvement from the first, and only, peek I've seen.
Stretching...
...more stretching...
...spotting turns...
...ready...
... get set...
...and altogether now.
They performed a partial run through of their spring performance dance!
June 30th-July 8th: Grandma and Grandpa McClellan visit July 18th: Geoff and my 12th Wedding Anniversay July 19th-July 26th: Bruce and David visit July 30th: Alex turns 9! Happy Birthday Alex!
3 comments:
How fun, I can't wait until Rylie can start doing things like that. I have always loved watching dance performances.
Cute! I need to get Erin into dance. It looks like fun!
Hayley you are growing up so fast! Emily, I am glad you took pictures so we could have a sneak peek too!
Post a Comment