One of the perks of Geoff's job is 'the box' his company has at the American Airlines Center. His work takes turns giving out tickets to different events, or depending on the popularity of the event, raffling off the tickets to their employees. We never know very far in advance if we get to go, but when we do it is luxurious treat. Some sort of food buffet is always set out, and drinks and dessert are served there. We have gone as a family, or Geoff will take the kids or me as his date. It has turned out to be a real fun thing. We have gone to Disney on Ice, the Circus, concerts, basketball games, and this last time the Harlem Globe Trotters. Thanks for these memories Geoff!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Box
One of the perks of Geoff's job is 'the box' his company has at the American Airlines Center. His work takes turns giving out tickets to different events, or depending on the popularity of the event, raffling off the tickets to their employees. We never know very far in advance if we get to go, but when we do it is luxurious treat. Some sort of food buffet is always set out, and drinks and dessert are served there. We have gone as a family, or Geoff will take the kids or me as his date. It has turned out to be a real fun thing. We have gone to Disney on Ice, the Circus, concerts, basketball games, and this last time the Harlem Globe Trotters. Thanks for these memories Geoff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE the Harlem Globe Trotters! How fun.
Hows it going? I am very new at this blog stuff. I hope to start keeping it up better! :) Keep checking us out. I love your blog page, its so cute.
How fun, that is great that you get to do things like that as a family once in a while.
How fun! I have never watched an event in such luxury.
That seems so fun. My dad used to take us to see the Harlem Globe Trotters all the time. I miss the days when my parents paid for things. JK That is a nice perk. Are they hiring?JK
Post a Comment