Friday, February 13, 2009

Recent Happenings

Hayley did a Cheer Clinic through the high school a few weeks ago. She is the one all in pink in the middle. They learned a dance and a cheer. They were supposed to dance at half time of an Allen Eagle Basketball game, but an ice storm canceled it.

Geoff got a remote control gas car in December, and it has been in the shop as much as it has been ran. But Geoff doesn't mind. He enjoys taking it apart and fixing it out in the garage. Unfortunately this last wreck was a doozy, and requires a whole new bumper and shock system.

Oscar turned 3 on February 2nd.
Here he is cuddling up with his blanket. Isn't he cute!

Hayley had a second grade project to research a famous American, dress up like her and give a speech about her life. She was Elizabeth Blackwell, the first women doctor in America. It was fun seeing a school full of famous people as the whole grade dressed up last Thursday.

Alex got braces on his front four teeth today, and a retainer/expander on the bottom. He has been looking forward to this all week, and as you can tell from his smile, is quite proud.
Some people complained that I never update myself on here. To answer that I have to say I am in it all. Running the kids here or there, aiding them with their different projects, and of course taking their pictures. That is my life, and I love it!




4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

It looks like a very busy and rewarding life. Isn't it great to be a mom!

Anonymous said...

Your life looks fun and fulfilling. I enjoyed getting to know your kids better at Jimmie's funeral. And now with your blog I get to see how much they grow up each day.

corrychronicles said...

Derrek wants you to tell Alex that he thinks it is awesome he got braces.

David said...

That is a great picture of Oscar.