Sulley was a 'monster' of a truck. He could take us just about anywhere, golf, trips to the dump, hunting trips, nights on the town, and even trips to Utah. He joined our family soon after we moved to Texas, and will be sorely missed. Last Wednesday he came to his finally resting spot in an intersection in Las Colinas where he died of internal, or rather 'under'nal injuries. He was survived by a grateful owner, who walked away with only a sore shoulder. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW! What more can be said? I am so glad that Geoff is o.k.
That totally sucks. It will be weird not to see that truck around. Especially when we need to go to the dump! :)
Glad Geoff made it out alive and well. I guess, there is something to be said for the safety of a huge monster vehicle when it gets T-boned.
Will you be holding a memorial service?? We too will miss his helpful hand. I love this post! Glad Geoff is ok and now its time to find something new!
So sorry to see and hear it was a total loss, good luck picking out a new one. I am glad that Geoff was okay through it all.
First me, now you. You know what they say about things like this, they happen in 3's! I hope not! Glad you're OK Geoff. And sorry about Sully! What a loss!
Post a Comment