Monday, March 24, 2008

Late Easter Present




Today we finally had our wood floor installed. After much deliberation, many estimates, and research we finally decided on the hand scraped red oak. Here are some pictures of todays work. Actually it isn't done, in a few weeks they will be coming back to scrape it and stain it darker. But at least you can get the idea. Also if you look close, in some of the pictures you can see the crown molding that Geoff has been putting up all over our down stairs.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Emily and Geoff, the floors look super great! I am so jealous. Seriously. Maybe someday I will get wood floors too.

David said...

The floor looks really good!

Gifford Family said...

The wood floors are beautiful! You will have to put a picture out of the finished product when it is all complete!

corrychronicles said...

How exciting, it looks really great. I hope some day to see your whole house.

charmy said...

Can the Easter Bunny come to our house too?