Sunday, March 2, 2008

Four Generations


This past February my Grandpa Smith pasted away. Every year growing up we looked forward to summer to visit my grandparents in Missouri. I was even lucky enough to go on a few vacations with just my grandparents. So it was with great sadness that my family and I made our way up to Missouri. However, mixed blessing come with everything, and we were able to have quite the family reunion there. Everyone of my cousins and most of their families were able to make it. Also I was able to visit again with my parents, aunts, uncles and my grandma, whom I've always loved to talk with. While we were all together I was able to get this four generation picture and thought I would share it with ya'll. (See Texas is rubbing off on me now) This is me, my mom, my grandma, and Hayley.

No comments: