Friday, March 28, 2008

Alex is a Wolf!




No, not a real one. But last night Alex recieved his Wolf badge from scouts (and I got my mom wolf pin). He has been working hard since his birthday, last July, to get this, and has now completed all 12 achivements. He also got a gold arrow point and three silver arrow points (each requiring 10 electives to earn-so that equals 40 electives so far). Then to top it all off he earned his bowling, iceskating, fishing, and flag football beltloops as well. Way to go Alex, we are proud of you!!!

6 comments:

David said...

Way to go Alex!

Becky said...

Wow, Buddy, you sure have been busy! Keep up the great work!

Gifford Family said...

Good job Alex (and Emily)! I bet it was a lot of hard work for both of you. Congratulations and keep it up!

Shelley said...

Awesome Alex! Now on to Bears!!!

corrychronicles said...

Isn't it so exciting to see them accomplish this stuff. Atleast they are excited about it now, I think in a couple of years it will be like pulling teeth to get them to do anything. congrats Alex

charmy said...

Emily, I love the new look of your blog! You are getting good at this, you'll have to share your tricks with me! By the way, wear that mother's pin proudly, we all know you deserve it! Tell Alex congrats!