
Hayley and I learned how to make aprons together and I taught her how to sew.

Alex
Hayley's Hawk team had a fun Halloween party for the players and cheerleaders.
They had hay rides, chili, cider, trunk or treating and
bon fires.

The girls on the hayride.

Hawk cheerleaders, football players and families gathering around the fire.

Emma, Tessa, Hayley, Hannah, Erin, Tessa and Audrey trying to stay warm.

The boys asked the girls to do a few cheers around the camp fire.
Our ward trunk or treat...

Me, Hayley and Julie in our matching aprons.
(Hayley liked sewing so much she wanted to try and make an apron for her doll, so we made a pattern and Hayley sewed it up)

Hayley and Alex

Hayley's friend the artist.

What nerds!!!
(Alex & Seth)

For dessert on Halloween night, I thought it would be fun to make doughnuts. I am not very experienced with yeast, but they turned out pretty yummy!

My doughnuts!

Emma, Erin and Hayley

Nerds, chefs and a little pink fairy on Halloween night.
(Emma,
Annbeth, Seth, Erin, Hayley & Alex)

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun for Halloween! Alex cracks me up. I'm excited to come see you all!
Post a Comment