Ok, even if we were in Utah for a month I have to catch up on what is happening in our lives now. So here is some pictures of the rest of our trip in Utah.

David, Emma and Hayley posing like usual.

Hayley dripping wet from the pool...this is what she looked like most of the vacation.

Erin, Oscar and Sean watching the swimmers.

David took this picture at
Kimba's house and I thought it was cute so I had to include it.

Alex playing a little B-ball with his cousins when we stayed over and Kim and Obed's house.

Alex, Seth and Christian

Hayley signing a shirt.

My mom got a dozen huge yellow shirts for all the
grandkids. So on the last night of everyone together they all took turns signing each others.

My mom really bonded with Oscar this trip. He even got a ride in her
crochet bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment