Monday, August 31, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my whole family (minus Geoff). The kids enjoyed seeing the inside of the temple and understanding more what Geoff and I do when we go there. They especially like the sealing room and looking into the eternity mirrors. Here are some pictures I took and some that David took.

David's picture of Grandma and Grandpa and all 12 grandkids!!!

Dave's pictures of me and the kids.

My mom took this one of Alex and I outside the front of the temple.

Three Generations...me, Hayley, and my mom!

My picture of the temple.


David took this one of Alex as he looked up at the temple. Not sure what he is thinking about...what he just saw inside? Or perhaps he is just looking for the black on the Angle Moroni where it had recently been struck by lightening.

No comments: