Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween this year Hayley was a bumblebee (the scariest possible thing to her :)) Her activity days had a Halloween Costume Modesty Fashion show. She made this costume (with a little help sewing the stripes) all by herself.
Alex was Percy Jackson-for those of you who are fans notice his camp half-blood shirt, his bead necklace, the lightening in his backpack and he even had 'rip-tide' in his pocket.
For those of you who don't know who he is, you might have heard of him referred to as the "lightening thief."
Grandma Shelley came out for Halloween and went to our ward trunk-or-treat with us. She even dressed up like a cat while I was a basket of laundry complete with Dryer sheet perfume! We were all quite surprised when we won most creative car. I guess it was the homemade scarecrow that won them over. (Once again because of Hayley, she loves holidays: decorating, traditions, you name it, so one Saturday we built this guy to go outside. Only thing was it never stopped raining all October, so instead he sat in our entry way)

I can't believe all the "buzz" in costumes this year. Most of Hayley's friends were bees or some kind of insect.


Alex and Hayley both had games on Halloween, and Grandma was here to cheer them both on to victory.

Shelley and I cheering in the stands, aren't we scary!

1 comment:

David said...

Those bumble bees look pretty scary!