Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hayley's April

Hayley did the Jr. Tallenette clinic again this year with several friends. They held an all day clinic and then had several Saturday practices to prepare them to dance at their annual showcase.


Emma, Jenna, Hayley and Tara posing on stage before it started


Hayley smelling her roses I gave her after her performance. She did a great job, and what girl doesn't like flowers?




Hayley's birthday is also in April. Every other year she has a "together" party with her cousin Emma (who is only 10 days older then she is). This year they decided they wanted to have a Spa party. All their guest came wearing their PJ's. They did masks on each other... ...and then rested with cucumbers on their eyes.


After, they came upstairs to visit the... ...Hair Salon...


...Nail Salon...


...and Makeup Parlor!

Look at all those beautiful girls!

And of course no party is complete without cake.


Happy 8th birthday girls, I hope you enjoyed your pampering.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so sad that I missed all the fun! Especially that super girlie party. I wish you could take us on Skype to Hayley's baptism. We are missing everything.

corrychronicles said...

So cute, that is such a great idea. I hope i remember all this stuff when Rylie is older, she would love it. Happy late birthday Hayley and good luck on Saturday.

Chrystal said...

looks like fun!