What is fall without a trip to the State Fair. This year was no different. The kids had a blast riding the rides, playing the games, and eating all kinds of fried food. Oh well, it is only once a year, right?
The favorite ride was the log ride. (Me, Alex, his friend Tyson, and Hayley - Geoff opted to stay dry and take the picture)
Laura, Rene, Me, Pam
And Finally last weekend I went to San Antonio with some friends for Time Out for Women. It was such a great experience. From the car ride and talking with others that are in the same boat as you and who can relate, to staying in a hotel with nothing to clean, to nice walks on the River Walk, and great inspirational speakers, this is a weekend I highly recommend. This years theme was bringing joy into your life. And after this weekend I came back ready to be happy and enjoy my life.

1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun October!
Post a Comment