Labor Day marks the opening of Dove season, so Geoff, along with several of his friends, went on a weekend camping trip to try his luck. Here you can see Oscar sneaking into Geoff's bag. But alas, he isn't meant to be a bird dog.
The kids and I went out to Lake Lavon with some friends to enjoy their last free day in the sun. Not quite a Hawaiian beach, but the kids enjoyed the water, food, and friends.
Hayley and her friend Tera had fun just floating in their tubes.
an occasional wave from passing boats.
Although with the strong wind they kept washing up down the beach
and had to hike back.
The kids just enjoying the sand. We never really saw a sandcastle, but not for lack of effort or sand!

2 comments:
Your beach looks better than our beach! With our colder fall days, I'm starting to miss the hot summer. But next year. . .
It looks like you have had some fund times. I sure do miss all of you. When I see the kids doing all their fun activities, it makes me so sad that I am missing all of them. Tell Alex and Hayley I love them very much.
Grandma
Post a Comment