Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Alex turned 9 years old on July 30th.

We had such a busy day that we had to wait till almost 9:30 p.m. to get everyone together for ice cream roll cake!


Each year the Allen Eagle coaches host a basketball camp for the up and coming players. This is Alex's second year and something he really enjoys. As you can tell several of his friends do it with him. And each year they get a new ball, a T-shirt, and a whole lot of knowledge. It happened to fall the week of his birthday, but he couldn't think of anything better then playing basketball with his buddies.

Unless it us Laser Tag, so we rounded up a group of his friends and took them for out for a few rounds. Wouldn't want to run into this bunch unarmed. They took pity on no one!

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Looks like you guys have had a busy July! I love seeing all your pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast (as kids seem to do!) Hope August proves to be as fun as July was for you!

corrychronicles said...

I can't believe he is 9, dont' they grow up so fast. It looks like he had an enjoyable birthday week. Happy Birthday Alex.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Alex- 9 years old. Watch out girls you are almost a teen. It is amazing how fast time flies. I remember when you were getting married. Hope to see you in UT sometime. Until I can afford to see all of the new Texas families.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! It's Amy from NJ! I found your blog through a series of other blogs.

I can't believe how big your kids are now!! Is it possible that Alex was that little 3-year-old who use to be scared of Shrek?!?

I think of you guys often and miss you tons. You can check out my blog at amyandkids-chicago.blogspot.com.

Happy Birthday, Alex!