Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jr. Talenette Performance

Each spring the High School Talenettes (Drill team) puts on a show case of all their dances. They also hold a Jr. Talenette Clinic where they teach little kids a dance and give them a chance to perform on stage. Hayley participated in it this year and loved it!We gave Hayley a rose for doing such a good job.
Here she is posing with it after her performance.
What girl doesn't love getting flowers?

Several of her friends performed with her.

Her she is with her friend Tera Frost and her cousin Emma McClellan

Grandma Shelley came out for a visit for Hayley's birthday,

and bonus she got to see her dance.



Here is a snippet of her performance.

Hayley is the one in the center.

Not bad for missing 1/2 the practices while we were in Hawaii.



Way to go Hayley!!! We love you!!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie! Hayley, you are so talented. I love watching your made up dances when you come over. You are very creative!

charmy said...

Looks like fun! That is something I will probably never get to see my kids do! I love my boys, but I do mourn a little over all the little girl stuff I will miss out on! Guess I will have to wait and do it with my granddaughters someday!