Emily, We are sorry also that we did not get to see you at Christmas, but we understand how busy things get. We hope you had a wonderful visit with your family.
June 30th-July 8th: Grandma and Grandpa McClellan visit July 18th: Geoff and my 12th Wedding Anniversay July 19th-July 26th: Bruce and David visit July 30th: Alex turns 9! Happy Birthday Alex!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Hope your Christmas was very merry!
Cute pictures! It almost makes me miss the snow. Then I remember that I hate being cold and I'm over it.
Emily, We are sorry also that we did not get to see you at Christmas, but we understand how busy things get. We hope you had a wonderful visit with your family.
Cute Pictures!!! Sounds like we got out of there just in time according to your dad & Mindy's pics. We could have been snowed in!
Post a Comment